Why Shoot A Corporate Video At A Tradeshow?
You’d probably never think a tradeshow would be the ideal place to shoot a corporate video. Tradeshows are often noisy, hectic, and packed with people. So, why would you want to shoot there? There are several compelling reasons why shooting your next corporate video at a tradeshow could be a smart decision. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Built-In Audience: Tradeshows are usually attended by a targeted audience interested in your industry or niche. By filming your corporate video at a tradeshow, you'll be able to leverage this built-in audience and potentially increase your video's reach and engagement.
- Extended Audience: Videos shot at tradeshows allow exhibitors to expand their presence beyond the four walls of the tradeshow. The tradeshow video enables exhibitors to share it with absent clients and employees, who can witness how their products and services are being marketed.
- Industry-Relevant Content: Since tradeshows are focused on a particular industry or niche, filming at one will provide you with industry-relevant content that is likely to resonate with your target audience. This can help position your company as an authority in your industry and provide valuable content for your marketing efforts.
- Professional Environment: Tradeshows are typically well-organized and provide a professional environment for filming. Most companies display their latest and greatest products and services at the show. This makes the tradeshow exhibit booth an interesting background that can help illustrate the messages of the video. This can save your company time and money by not having to set up a dedicated place for filming. Additionally, the event's decor and environment can add to the visual appeal of your video and make the video more engaging for viewers.
- Opportunity for Interviews: Tradeshows often attract industry experts and influencers. Filming at a tradeshow gives you the opportunity to conduct on-camera interviews with these individuals, providing valuable insights and perspectives for your audience. Most companies bring many of their key executives to the show or conference, so this makes the show an ideal location to capture several interviews in one place. This combined with exhibits of the latest offerings makes for the perfect background to illustrate what is talked about. Plus, everyone is usually excited and stimulated by the show which comes through in the video. Capturing clients and key executives in an active and interesting environment makes the video more engaging.
- Cost-Effective: Since you are already attending the tradeshow, filming a corporate video on-site can be a cost-effective way to produce high-quality video content without incurring additional travel and production costs. Tradeshows typically last 2 or 3 days, but a video from the tradeshow expands the number of people you reach and has a useful shelf life of several months.
Overall, shooting your next corporate video at a tradeshow can provide a unique opportunity to produce industry-relevant content, reach a built-in audience, and create a professional and engaging video. Communications Concepts, Inc. can help produce your corporate video while at a tradeshow. Contact us if you are interested to learn how such a setting can work to your advantage. At CCI, we understand the tradeshow environment and work comfortably in it.